Smoke testing offers a way for our Field Service Technicians to detect storm water intrusion within the sewage collection system and identify which pipes need repair. Learn why smoke testing helps keep our waterways and communities clean through this video.
Smoke Testing Notice
TESTING WILL OCCUR THE WEEK OF JUNE 12, 2023
Leucadia Wastewater District (LWD) will be conducting smoke tests on the following streets in the City of Encinitas as indicated on the map below during the week of June 12, 2023 from 7:30am - 3:45pm:
- 400 block of Shore View Ln.
- 100-300 block of Sanford St.
- 1300-1400 block of Hygeia Ave.
- 100-400 block of Hillcrest Dr.
- No block # Hillcrest Scenic Ln.
- 200 block of private drive of Hillcrest Dr.
- 1700 block of Eucalyptus Ave.
- 1700-1800 block of Wilstone Ave.
- 1700-1800 block of Hygeia Ave.
- 100-400 block of Andrew Ave.
- 1800 block of Sheridan Rd.